Since our first WildFit Quest, we’ve observed dramatic changes in over 2,200 students (pictures below). This program is for anyone who wants to finally change their mindset towards food, lose weight, and not have to struggle with it.
This course is for you if you:
- Find it hard to follow through on your will to be healthier.
Wildfit uses a particular form of learning psychology and NLP to change your behavioral patterns so you’ll automatically grow healthier.
- Wish to lose and keep off your unwanted weight.
WildFit creates change for life. WildFitters, as our graduates are called, see results that last YEARS because they have changed their fundamental psychology of food.
- Are tired of your lack of energy and 4 o’clock crash.
WildFitters learn the multiple forms of hunger and how to eat the right food so that not only is hunger no longer a problem, but they have their body’s natural level of energies back.
- Want to live a life free of food cravings.
Wildfitters learn to understand the delicate psychology used by food manufacturing companies to exploit us and how to fuel your body properly so cravings disappear.
- Wish to improve your health in all dimensions.
Since food is such a fundamental building block of health, WildFitters report better skin, better sleep, higher levels of energy, better libido, and most of all, a body that they are proud of.
In the information below, we take you through all of these to explain the science of WildFit and how it works.
But first, we need to understand the root cause of the health crisis we’re facing today.
And it comes from our FIVE Big Myths about Food and Diets.
Why It Is So Hard To Lose Weight
According to Eric Edmeades, there are FIVE fundamental myths that society teaches us about food and diets. Let’s go through each of them so you can understand why dieting doesn’t work.
Myth #1: Calorie In, Calorie Out
As a student of human evolution, Eric Edmeades observed something interesting about the tribes in Africa that he spend time with. They never went on Diet. Still they had great muscle tone, amazing energy and incredible levels of fitness. It occurred to Eric that the fundamental ideas about why we eat no longer makes sense. Counting calories is meaningless. Because your body is not a simple, input output machine. This is a myth.
Myth #2: Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA)
There is no daily recommended diet. Our bodies are evolved to eat annually. We go through different stages and require different foods in different seasons winter, summer, spring, and autumn.
Myth #3: You Need A Personalized Diet
No. Human beings have not differentiated long enough by evolution to have too much of a different diet. So there are certain rules that apply to all human beings regardless of your race, origin or culture. And in fact, the largest chunk of your diet is not going to change. Yes, some people may have special needs but for 80% of us, our needs are the same.
Myth #4: Food Industry Wants To Make You Healthy
While this may be the most obvious myth in this list, millions of people are being conned by food industry’s misleading labels on food products that are supposedly good for us. Because the truth is… food manufacturing companies blatantly lie to you – and the American diet is particularly unhealthy and designed to create cravings so you buy and buy and buy more. It actually has very little to do with your health.
Myth #5: You Must Exercise To Be Healthy
Exercise is great for health. but it doesn’t have a significant impact on your body. Modern science shows that 95% of your body shape is due to the food you eat and not exercise.
Now, the dieting industry (which is also part of the food industry) wants you to believe these myths so you will keep buying more foods from them, when the truth is that dieting does not work.
Instead, if you’re looking to…
1. Maintain an optimum body weight
2. Raise your body’s energy levels
3. Slow down aging and eliminate illnesses
You’ll have to rethink your relationship with food itself.
A System For Long Term Change In Your Food Psychology With No Change In Calorie Intake
Anyone can create short-term changes to their eating habits.
And we’re not interested in that.
What we have is a system… a powerful, effective and new health and fitness methodology… that draws its inspiration from evolutionary and functional medicine and nutritional anthropology…
And uses behavioral psychology to create lasting change in your brain’s association with food including its response to the Six Human Hungers…
So that no amount of advertising dollars or social pressures will put you back on an unhealthy regimen ever again. EVER.
This system addresses the ﬁve primary reasons behind why you’ve always failed to achieve the changes your body so badly wants to make. It guides you through an easy, step-by-step process to make those changes without ever feeling hungry and always having a feeling of abundant freedom.
And it’s incorporated in this program called…
Here’s What People Say About WildFit
Watch What Happened When Wildfit Was Introduced to the Mindvalley Community
In the video above, several Mindvalley leaders, including Vishen, talk about how WildFit influenced their lives.
Here’s the proof.
WildFit Quest is not just a weight loss program.
Instead, it’s a lifestyle program.
And as you go through it, you’ll wonder how easy this is compared to everything else you’ve tried.
Yet the results will blow you away.
- Imagine, as you go through the 90-day challenge, you receive comments from people saying how you look much younger than your age and another day you realize you’re more flexible than you’ve been in years.
- You realize that you have complete trust in your body for doing what it is supposed to do. You don’t worry about getting sick. Your improved lifestyle actually has decreased your risk of major diseases. You feel alive and free.
- Just weeks into the program, you wake up in the morning just like how you used to wake up on Christmas Day as a child — with the utmost vigor and excitement. You’ll look forward to each day and day by day you step into a healthier and happier version of you.
- Whereas once you dreaded looking into the mirror, you now look into the mirror and feel truly deeply blessed to have the body you have. Skin breakouts are history. No signs of inflammation. Weight gain has reversed.
- Even the results have spread to other key areas of your life without you even realizing it. You have more than enough energy to tackle professional and personal challenges with the most infectious smile anyone had ever seen. You have more time and energy for your friends and family. Your relationships are thriving. Your network of influence is exploding.
To put it another way, the WildFit Quest is all about allowing the best possible life you can imagine to unfold by removing all the obstacles that stand in the way, health being the #1 among them.
This is your ticket to a brand-new life.
With a brand new body.
Don’t Decide Now — Try The WildFit Quest For 30 Days
There are a million ways in which the WildFit Quest can help you.
Everything from your energy levels to sleeping patterns to blood pressure levels to your BMI… everything stands to get transformed by it.
The truth is, it’s impossible for you to NOT see results after doing the WildFit Quest.
That’s why I want to give you an opportunity to see the results first-hand without any risk. I don’t know what results you’ll experience, but you’ll never know either unless you try it.
So you can enroll now for the WildFit Quest and try the experience for risk-free.
Yes, that’s right.
You can start the Quest on Monday, August 21st, go through the training videos and LIVE coaching calls during the first 30 days. And you only then decide whether to keep the program or not.
So get started now. You have nothing to lose but a whole new world to gain.
Click the “Add-to-Cart” button below.