Finally, a Simple 21-Day Guided Training To Allow Anybody To Develop a Powerful Meditation Practice
So far, 1,500 studies have validated how meditation improves every aspect of your life imaginable, yet most of us don’t have a proper meditation practice. Now in 21 days you can master meditation with famed instructor Tom Cronin
- As seen on:
Meet Tom Cronin:
Your Meditation Teacher For The Next 21 Days
More Feedback from Students
“Faster Deeper Bliss has helped me achieve an amazing sense of calmness and clarity.”
Faster Deeper Bliss has helped me achieve an amazing sense of calmness and clarity; with my loved ones, in my career and more importantly in my relationship with myself.
– Aishah Sinclair, TV Presenter and Actor
“I really want to thank you.”
I really want to thank you, it (meditation) has opened the door to something I needed to do for a very long time which was getting back to “me”, to my source, to who I am and that I do matter.
– Cheryl Groom
Would You Rather Pay The Healthcare Industry $25,826 Every Year?
If you can’t meditate for spiritual reasons, consider doing it just for your body.
There are numerous health benefits of meditation that are well-researched and documented by many institutions like the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH).
- People who meditate avoid depression, and thus would not probably need anti-depressants like Prozac.
- Recent research also suggests that meditation helps counteract the age-related loss of brain volume.
- Regular meditators may also develop “stress reduction pathways” in your brain making them resistant to stressful environments.
- This stress reduction pathway also helps to relieve stress-related diseases such as: High blood pressure, Sleep disturbances and fatigue, Chronic pain, Gastrointestinal distress and irritable bowel syndrome, Headaches, Skin disorders, Respiratory problems such as emphysema and asthma, and Mild depression and premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Meditation even has been proven to have anti-inflammatory effects making it an ideal therapy for inflammation-linked diseases such as Alzheimer’s, arthritis, cancer, diabetes, heart disease and signs of aging.
All of this makes the practice of meditation, one of the most powerful vehicles for positive change in the history of humankind. Just it’s impact on the American economy is unfathomable.
The annual revenue of American healthcare industry is 1.68 Trillion dollars or more than 10% of the GDP… largely thanks to the widespread disconnect between the mind and body in our society.
These are dollars paid out by individuals like you.
In fact, in 2016, the cost of healthcare for a typical American family of four is $25,826, according to the Milliman Medical Index (MMI).
How much of those dollars can remain in your pocket if you start meditating today?
Access This Course On Mindvalley’s Learning Platform
All your courses are beautifully available for you on Mindvalley Home — accessible on desktop, tablet or smartphone.