This course is for you if:
- You are fascinated by the potential of energy medicine and want to take a GIANT step towards mastering its use for healing yourself and others.
- You are tired of the crisis-intervention style traditional medicine and wants to take control of your own health by working with your body’s energy systems.
- You are looking for ways to compliment your doctor’s medical advice with natural practices of Energy Medicine so you can live longer, enjoy more vitality and experience superb mind-body connection.
As you probably know, more and more people are now feeling crippled by the limitations of Modern Western Medicine’s “crisis care” style of medicine.
And more and more people are now using, what National Institutes of Health (NIH) calls Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM), as their savior.
Statistics show that about 38 percent of adults (about 4 in 10) and approximately 12 percent of children (about 1 in 9) in the United States are using some form of CAM.
That’s good news.
But there’s a problem too.
The CAM that are popular today has nowhere near the maturity of science and evidence that defines Modern Western Medicine in doing whatever they do…
Making it hard to accurately predict treatment outcomes when using CAM.
Isn’t that the reason why so many skeptics reject CAM?
But that is about to change.
What you’re going to see today is a form of CAM called Energy Medicine, which has gotten such great results and evidence of Modern Western Medicine that hospitals, surgery rooms, medical clinics, insurance companies and even medical schools are beginning to accept it.
- At least one form of Energy Medicine is being taught to hospital staff at prestigious medical institutions like California Pacific Medical Center, Mayo Clinic, University of California – San Francisco, the University of Iowa, and Duke University Medical Center.
- About 50 medical schools including University of Arizona, University of Vermont, and Ohio State University Medical Center are now offering Energy Medicine as an elective paper.
- An American hospital survey conducted in 2005 revealed that 30% of the 1400 responding hospitals offer some form of Energy Medicine.
- About 29 health insurers and HMO’s already cover common Energy Medicine practices.
In fact, many in America believe that…
Energy Medicine is the future of health and vitality.
And today, you have a chance to learn from from an early pioneer in this field.